Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week three





Hello Everyone.

We are now in week two and I realized that I am just horrible with posting everyday so I am just going to post once a week with all the drawings that I need to post. This will make life a lot easier on me. I am sorry if you really wanted to come to my blog every day and see what I was doing. It is going to be a once a week deal. Without further a due here are the drawings that you came to look at.

This one is role switch. I like the idea behind this card. It will be awesome once it is done. I think this is one I will have to show you once it is done.


This one is Relic Buster. This is a very important card in the came. I do believe that everyone is going to want to have at least one of these in their deck when they are playing.


Meteor shower. This one is going to rely a lot on color. Stay tuned for that.


Earth spikes was really fun to draw. I wouldn't like to get impaled with this magic spell.

This is the antidote card. This is going to be another one of those cards that everyone is going to have in the deck. Any card that can get rid of poison is going to be an important card.

.

Lastly I wanted to share a finished card with you. This is called power glove. I think that every now and again I will share a finished card. Just so that you know I am actually finishing them up.


Thanks for looking. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on these cards.
See you next time.
Kaiser

2 comments:

  1. Earth Spikes: I am now completely convinced you can draw earth, rock, debris, and organic landscapes like a beast. Nicely done.

    Power Glove: Coooooooooool! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I can't wait to show what it looks like once it is done. I am really starting to like the way the cards are coming out when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete