Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lastly here is Dice.



Day 7.


The first week of the challenge is over and the triptych is finished. I think that it came out pretty good, but I will let you be the judge of that.

To end my triptych of not the greatest ninja ever, I ended with Dice. He is the companion of Slice. that's right Slice and Dice. Hey you know what they were cool when I was a kid. Any way. I had to look him up as well. It had been a while since I saw his costume. But, once I saw it, it all came back to me. So tell me what you think.


Dice
2.5 x. 3.5 color sketch card
$15 shipping is included within the US


I have to admit that I liked working on all three of these cards and I think that they came out well together. I hope that you liked looking at all three of these sketch cards by themselves as much as you will like looking at them together. So, I won't keep you waiting any longer.



Slice, Night Creeper and Dice
Three 2.5x3.5 color sketch cards
$45 shipping is included within the US and International

Thanks for stopping by and looking and the final piece. Please tell me what you think and keep coming back, because there is going to be more G.I. Joe goodness for the rest of the month
Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment