Friday, August 5, 2011

More Ninjas


Here we are at day five, and well I just had to draw another ninja. I know that I posted before about the best ninja ever. Then I was told about a different ninja who would rival the best ninja ever for his title. Well let me tell you something this guy isn't it.


Slice
3.5 x 2.5 sketch card
$15 shipping is included within the US

Slice was never one of my favorite ninja's. I really thought that it was kind of stupid to have a fencing mask on as a ninja but he what do I know. Since I did slice you know that dice has to come as well. So I figured that I could do a triptych with ninjas that just weren't really that awesome, but should get some love in my G.I. Joe sketch card month. Be sure to find out what the triptych will look like once it is all done.

Thank for stopping by
Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment