Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3


I am moving right along with this challenge. I am actually pretty happy with myself at the moment. Normally at this time in a challenge that I give myself I stop, because I think I can use my time in other places. For some reason, at least at this point I still feel pretty good about do the challenge. Maybe it is because I am doing G.I. Joe or know that I am going to be able to do some really cool sketch cards from 80's cartoons and pop culture. Whatever it is I am glad that have it for this challenge.

So, I was going to do Storm Shadow but something made me do the Baroness first. I didn't draw the typical Baroness. I have her more in relaxed outfit, but I think that you still know that it is her.

Let me know what you think.Thanks for stopping by
Kaiser.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your handling of the fabrics and hair. I think this is actually my favorite sketchcard of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I will try and do more like this. Thanks again for your comment.

    ReplyDelete