Monday, August 1, 2011

The 365 sketch card challenge

Hello Everyone.

Today marks the first day of the 365 day sketch card challenge. I am going to be doing one sketch card a day from now until the end of July 2012. For those of you who don't know I am doing this challenge because a couple of my friends are doing similar things. Robert Atkins is doing a sketch a day and Ty Romsa is going to be doing a fully detailed painting once a month.

With them doing great stuff I wanted to join the party, so I decided to do sketch cards because neither of my friends was doing that. That way we are all doing something different. With that I needed to have a theme for what I was doing for the next 365 days and well what can I say based on Rob's suggestion I am going with all things 80's. It wasn't a hard choice to make once he said that. For the first month I am going to be doing G.I. Joe.

I have to say that I am off to a bad start. I was going to start and end with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, it is a personal thing, but I left the sketch card that I was working on at work. When I got home and noticed that I didn't have the Snake Eyes that I wanted to finish with me I had to create something else and so at 10:30pm I started working on Cobra Commander.


I am off to a rocky start but tune in tomorrow to see the next sketch card in the G.I. Joe month.
Thanks for looking.
Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment