Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 5

Hello Everyone,

We are here at week five and let me tell you that this week was trying to destroy me. I had to finish up some pinewood derby cars for my kids. One won a craftsmanship award and the other won the best overall design of the derby. It made my kids really happy so it was well worth the time.

I also had to work on my Marvel sketch cards. Which I really hope that people like. I tried something different and as soon as I can show them I will.

Lastly I was doing a loot of tree cutting over the weekend. While working with a chainsaw is a lot of fun it is still a lot of work and man was I tired at the end of that.

I guess that is enough of why I didn't, once again, post on Sunday and give you what you are looking for. I stuck with doing weapons because the were going to be easy and well the week started off hard so I figured I was going to need to do something easy..

Also I have noticed the dates on some of the illustrations. I just want to clarify that the date on the image is when it was drawn not completed. I just don't change the dates on the illustrations.


This is Amphion's weapon of choice he has two of these. I think he looks pretty cool with these simple by very effective weapons.



This is a basic Bo Staff. Nothing to fancy just one of the weapons players can use early on.



This is Hope's Staff. Once again nothing fancy. Just a simple design for this weapon. If I am not mistaken this weapon gives you the ability to fly for a turn, but I have to be honest I don't remember.



This is my version of a Long Bow. I like the ides of still being able to defend yourself even if you are out of arrows.



This is my Pulse Cannon. Nothing like having a giant gun attached to your forearm that can bring down anything that is flying. I  would assume that any player that would be using this gun would have some type of cybernetic arm so that they could handle the recoil of the shot. But, that is just me.



This is know as Saikx Sword. Just know that this sword and the person who wields it plays a pretty big role later on in the story. So I am not going to tell you much about this.



This is just what I think a Spear should look like. I have always been a fan of being able to defend yourself with both ends of a weapon. This would also be a weapon that you could get early on in the game.



Once gain I was only able to get seven. I am hoping to be able to get more this week but I still need to finish my Marvel cards. I am hoping to have them all done by Wednesday. Wish me luck.

Thanks for checking it out and let me know what you think
Thanks
Kaiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment