Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week 10

Hello Everyone.

We are getting closer and closer to the end of the 90 day challenge. It has been tough for me but I am glad to see that I am sticking with it. Man let me tell you... there have been times when I am just not motivated to do a card and I just want to go to bed. This challenge has kept me going. I think I am going to have to do another challenge in the near future. I don't exactly know for what but I am sure I will think of something.

Here are the cards that I did for last week. Sorry for not posting yesterday but I had the day off and well this wasn't on the forefront of my mind. Sorry. But, here it is for all of you to see. Hope you enjoy it.




This is my Chaos Dragon. I did this image this way because it has a bit of a back story. The idea is that no one has seen this dragon in over 700 years. They only have record of it in drawings like this one on old pieces of paper and wood. So I thought it would be cool to try and replicate the idea of an old drawing of the dragon.



This is Earthquake. I think that is all that is needed to be said about that card.


This card is know as Firestorm. I really like how this one turned out. It looked completely different when I thought it was done the first time. Then I mistakenly touched a button on Photoshop and the image changed so I started playing around with the properties of certain layers until I got this result. There is something to be said about happy mistakes.



This is Kor-ro. He is an elder elf, but his ways are not that of the elvin culture. He is to be thought of as a traitor to all elves. He is a powerful elf and will play a pretty strong roll in the future of the Dark Legacy story.


This is a bear. A pretty big bear. In this card I was trying to combine my once very graphic style with my new coloring style. I think that it works but I guess I will have to let you all be the judge of that.



This is a Turlug. This is a very simple creature. It doesn't do much of anything. It just moves slowly through the world of Titan. These creature are pretty harmless unless the feel threatened. Then they become the towering giants that they are. They stand about about 12 feet tall and as you can see are not exactly skinny. If I were you I would just try to stay out of their way. Things are easier that way.


This is a Zombie from Elvin Hernandez. I think that I am finding my groove when it comes to coloring Elvin's pieces of art. I hope that it continues because I have quite a few cards from him that I have to color. 


There you go. Nothing more to really add here. I hope that you enjoyed the cards. See you next week and as always comments and critiques are always welcome.
Thanks
Kaiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment