Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week two of the challenge

Hello Everyone,

This marks the end of week two of this challenge. So 14 of the 90 days are over. I have to say that this week was a bit more challenging than the first. I don't know what it was. Maybe it is the pain in my foot or the fact that the weather has been very nice in the last couple of days. I have no idea what it is but for some reason this week was very hard to get some work done.

With that said I was able to make the minimum of 7 cards. Not as impressive as the 10 I did last week, but non the less I was able to make the mark. I guess I am just going to have to be happy with that. I still have a long way to go but I do believe that I am going to be able to kick it into high gear and really crank out some of these cards. The coming weeks should be very interesting for me to say the least.

Well I think that is enough blabber. On to the cards.


This is my version of a Battle Ax. I really like the was this came out. There is something about the curve of the handle that makes me really like it. There isn't really much that makes this interesting is just has a nice appeal to me.



The Casting Box allows a player to store up to five casting points. It is a very useful card and it will be available to everyone because it is one of the common cards. I think that it is a pretty simple box design that is repeated and this is what makes it cool. Something that would look very simple has the ability to hold so much power.



This card is the Casting Vault. This is a rare card and has the ability to hold 20 casting points. In a game where the player is bound by a d20, having and extra 20 casting points won't hurt anyone. I created this card with the thought in mind that the vault might just be a living creature and that is why is it is rare cards. In the planet of Titan there are only so many of these creatures running around and to be able to find one let alone tame one is close to impossible.



Cyber hammer is an enhancement to the Hero. This card would allow you to deal greater amounts of damage even if you did't have a weapon on hand. Nothing like a little cybernetic modification to make you a better fighter.



This is Cyber Knuckles. It does the same thing as the Cyber Hammer, but it is a bit weaker. It is also more common, so it would be easier to obtain. I like this one because I made it to look like a futuristic knight. Or at least that is what I thought it looked like. I guess I should show this to my son, he loves knights.  He could be the deciding factor on weather or not it looks like a futuristic knight.



This is my version of an EMP. I know that his is not what most people think of when they think of an EMP, but as I mentioned this is my version. This is a global enhancement card. It gives all tech creatures a -1/-1. It could be very useful if fighting an all tech deck. Just something to keep in mind.



Ah the Reaper. I really like this gun. I would really like to see this as an actually toy or something like that. This gun would be know as an unloader. It has a longer clip so that it could unload a crap ton of bullets in a matter of seconds. If memory serves me right this card has the most bullet tokens out of all the guns. It is pretty fun weapon to have.



Well that is all from me. Thanks for coming and looking at what  I was able to get done this week. Like I mentioned earlier, I hope to have more cards too look at next week. I don't really like only being able to do the bare minimum. So onward to working faster so that I can get more cards done.

If you have any thoughts or comments please don't hesitate to drop me an email or add a comment on the blog. I really do want to know what you think.

Thanks again
Kaiser

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are awesome! The special effects are working great and the imagination that goes into the characters makes each one unique. The color choices really unify. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete