Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am going to have to do an image update after this week. I have been pretty busy. There is a project that I am working on that is going to be release the first section of it in two days. I can't tell you what I am doing yet until it is published. So stay tuned for that.

Next I got an offer to do some sketch cards for one of the major companies but I don't think I can say much yet since I don't have any of the cards or signed the contract yet. That is going to happen today. I need to call them about a few things and ask some questions, but that is also happening at the moment. As soon as I can put up some of the images that are going to be created for that I will.

On top of that I am still working on Dark Legacy. Man I tell you what I am very busy. You know what they say when it rains it pours, but in this instance it is a very good thing and I thank God for the many blessings that he has given me.

Thank you all who are supporting me in my journey to becoming more of a name in the professional world of comics. Thank you all, it means a lot to me.

Well I have to get to work. So I better get to it. Come back at the end of the week and I will have stuff for you to look at. Thanks again
Kaiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment