Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello Everyone,

My once a week updates have once again fell off. This time at least I have a good reason for it. I have been working on a project with Elvin Herenadez. We have been working with Toys R Us on their new toy line. It is called True Heroes: L.A.S.E.R.  Here is a link to what we have already done.

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11682137#/page/1

So I have been very busy working on that. I have now got ahead of the deadline so that I can do some other things on the side. Last week I was able to do some Dark Legacy work. I will be posting that with my next blog post.

For some reason my images have been linking to the thumbnail. So I am going to try and fix that for the next round of image updates. So I am sorry about that. Even though that was going on I got a really good critique from an old friend. It was good to hear a real critique for once. There were good things and bad things, but in the end I felt as though I was able to grow a bit in my work. Speaking of growing. One of the pieces that i am going to put up later was critiqued by my wife. She made some very strong comments which at first didn't sit with me very well, and I am sure that she could see it on my face, but once I was able to understand what she meant by what she said I realized she was right. I was doing something with my figure work that I wasn't even aware of. So I have to thank her for that.

I am glad to know that I have a person in my life that is able to give me the hard facts about my work and when I get huffy and puffy, she doesn't just walk away and say whatever. She is awesome.

I guess that is enough talk. I just wanted to give you an update.
See you soon
Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment