Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 and Dark Legacy

Hello everyone,

It is 2011 and I wish you all a happy new year. I hope that all of you are doing well and will continue to do so for the rest of the year. As for more I am going to be finishing up Dark Legacy, the table top RPG card game I have been working on.


So, what does that mean for this blog. Well I plan on updating it a lot more. I know I know I've said that before but I am going to do everything in my power to make that happen. Since i am not releasing an images until the production is finished I am going to give you teasers to hopefully make you curious about Dark Legacy.


I will be posting other random drawings but I will mostly be posting about he production of Dark Legacy and the art that goes with that.

So here are teasers of the three cards that I finished yesterday.










There is also going to be a lot more activity on the Dark Legacy Forum
http://www.darklegacy.phpbb3now.com/

Thanks for stopping. See ya next time

No comments:

Post a Comment