Sunday, January 23, 2011

1/23/2011

We are getting close to the end of the month and now that Gigacon is over my submitted my character design book, I am refocusing all my attention to Dark Legacy. I inked four cards on Friday. Which is really good for me. I hate inking. Oh well. Things are moving forward and it looks like I am going to be very busy.

I've added a couple of extra conventions to my list this year. I hope that by doing this I will have a better turn out at GenCon with the release of Dark Legacy. The first extra one is going to be Wizard Worlds Miami Comic Con. So if you are in the area, you should come by and say hi.

I did some sketch cards over the weekend that will have to tie you over until I can get more Dark Legacy teasers up. So enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment