Monday, November 30, 2009

Ninja Assassin

well for those of you who know me, know that I was going to watch Ninja Assassin. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you need to go and see it. You will know just how the movie is going to go within the first scene. I have to say I was in awe at the first scene, and it only got better from there. Man, looking back I really like this movie.

I have seen main ninja movies in my time and this one is by far the best. Yes I hold some old 80's ones in high regards, but this one is what I envision when I think of ninjas.

Now I am not saying that the movie is perfect. There are somethings that I would have like to have seen done differently. The blood was a bit bright. It was really bright in a dark room. But, that is my biggest complaint.

One last point as to why you should go see this movie. It has Sho Kosugi in it. If you know anything about ninja movies then you know why that is important.

I could go into detail about this movie, but I think it would be better to just let you go and watch it. So go and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment